Rebuild is committed deeply to accountability and transparency. The City of Philadelphia has established an Oversight Board to monitor Rebuild’s progress and make recommendations for the program’s implementation to ensure that Rebuild is achieving its goals for improving public spaces, empowering and engaging communities, and promoting diversity and economic inclusion in the design and construction industries.
The Oversight Board, which is made up of city officials, community leaders and subject matter experts to ensure a diversity of perspectives and insights, will also serve as a public forum for Philadelphians to learn more about Rebuild and to ask questions directly to Rebuild staff members.
The members of the Rebuild Oversight Board are:
- Michael DiBerardinis, Managing Director, City of Philadelphia (Board Chair);
- Councilwoman Cindy Bass, Chair, Committee on Parks and Recreation;
- Councilwoman Jannie Blackwell;
- Councilman Bobby Henon;
- Rob Dubow, Director of Finance, City of Philadelphia;
- Harold Epps, Director of Commerce, City of Philadelphia;
- Anne Fadullon, Director, Planning and Development, City of Philadelphia;
- Ellen Kaplan, Chief Integrity Officer, City of Philadelphia`;
- Kathryn Ott Lovell, Commissioner, Philadelphia Parks and Recreation;
- Siobhan Reardon, President and Director, Free Library of Philadelphia;
- Greg Allen, Chair of Rebuild Committee, The Commission on Parks and Recreation;
- Valerie Cofield, President and CEO, Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (EMSDC);
- Janet Haas, Board Chair, William Penn Foundation;
- Stacy Holland, Educational Consultant;
- Floyd Lebron, Risk Manager, Dale Corporation;
- Belinda Mayo, former Director of Neighborhood Program Coordination, Office of Housing and Community Development, City of Philadelphia; and
- Antonio Valdes, Chief Executive Officer, Children’s Crisis Treatment Center.
Click on the date(s) below to view Rebuild’s presentation and the materials provided to the Oversight Board.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - Kingsessing Recreation Center
Thursday, January 25, 2018 - Wyoming Library